- New Vehicles
- Used Vehicles
- Parts & Accessories
- Service Department
- About Us
We have also had the motto: 'Quality Vehicles, Quality Dealer, It’s that simple!'. Well it seems Honda Canada thinks the same:
Our dealership was one of only 8 dealers from Western Canada (and 2 in Metro Vancouver) that earned the prestigious Honda Quality Dealer (Q Dealer) award for 2011. Earning this award means our dealership met or exceeded important standards for achieving customer satisfaction set by Honda Canada Inc.
Quality dealers are, in effect, chosen by our customers, since the feedback that our customers provide helps determine who Honda’s Q Dealers are. Q Dealer status is based on our ability to exceed customer’s expectations in the areas of:
- The new Honda vehicle purchase experience
- Quality of work performed by our Service Department
- Above average customer satisfaction ratings
- Our customers' willingness to recommend us to friends & family
- Ability to meet other Honda Canada performance standards
The standards that Honda Canada Inc. has set are extremely high and difficult to achieve and we believe this award belongs to our staff for their hard work and dedication in providing service to our customers that is beyond their expectations.
We are proud of this distinction and look forward to providing you with an exceptional level of Quality Dealer service on your next visit to our dealership.
Destination Auto provides this translation application as a service to citizens. As some of the information may not translate accurately, please confirm all information before making any decisions based upon it.
You're in the driver's seat!
Kingsway Honda provides honest, fast, and effective auto body and collision repair services. We strive to achieve complete customer satisfaction, and we have earned a solid reputation for providing reliable, high-quality service. You can count on us for all your auto body and collision repair needs. We provide courtesy cars at no extra charge to the customer for the duration of the repairs.
To ensure quality, we guarantee our work. Each and every repaired car that leaves our shop is backed by a lifetime guarantee and our commitment to safe, effective auto body and collision repairs.
Here is a list of 11 easy steps to remember if you are ever in an accident
- Stop your vehicle if it is clear, safe and legal.
- Move the vehicle out of the traveled roadway, if it is clear, safe and legal. (In some states it is against the law to move the vehicle from the place where the accident occurred. Check the ordinance in your area.)
- Turn off the ignitions of the cars involved.
- Make a first aid check of all persons involved in the accident.
- Call the police and, if necessary, emergency medical services.
- Mark the scene of the accident with flares or retro reflective triangles.
- Gather the names* of all persons in the motor vehicles and people who witnessed the accident.
- Make a quick diagram of where the vehicle occupants were seated and indicate the vehicles' direction of travel and lane. Also note the date, time and weather conditions.
- Ask to see the other driver's license* and write down the number.
- Exchange insurance company information. DO NOT discuss "fault" or make statements about the accident to anyone but the police.
- Get a copy of the police report of the accident from the local precinct.
· Phone 604-520-8222 to make an ICBC claim
· Advise ICBC that you would like KINGSWAY HONDA to handle all of your repairs
· Contact our Collision Repair Dept (604-873-1611) our ICBC Co-coordinator at Kingsway Honda for an appointment.
|Collision Department Hours||Contact Information|
|Monday||8:00am - 5:00pm||Phone:
|Tuesday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
- Kingsway Honda
- 368 Kingsway
- Vancouver BC
- V5T 3J6 Canada
Ph: 604-873-3676 Fax: 604-873-6286 Toll-Free:
Live website assistance powered by Real-e-Live People ©