- New Vehicles
- Used Vehicles
- Parts & Accessories
- Service Department
- About Us
We have also had the motto: 'Quality Vehicles, Quality Dealer, It’s that simple!'. Well it seems Honda Canada thinks the same:
Our dealership was one of only 8 dealers from Western Canada (and 2 in Metro Vancouver) that earned the prestigious Honda Quality Dealer (Q Dealer) award for 2011. Earning this award means our dealership met or exceeded important standards for achieving customer satisfaction set by Honda Canada Inc.
Quality dealers are, in effect, chosen by our customers, since the feedback that our customers provide helps determine who Honda’s Q Dealers are. Q Dealer status is based on our ability to exceed customer’s expectations in the areas of:
- The new Honda vehicle purchase experience
- Quality of work performed by our Service Department
- Above average customer satisfaction ratings
- Our customers' willingness to recommend us to friends & family
- Ability to meet other Honda Canada performance standards
The standards that Honda Canada Inc. has set are extremely high and difficult to achieve and we believe this award belongs to our staff for their hard work and dedication in providing service to our customers that is beyond their expectations.
We are proud of this distinction and look forward to providing you with an exceptional level of Quality Dealer service on your next visit to our dealership.
Click Any Hot Button
Take advantage of these online services to help you make the right decision:
- Get Pre-Approved Credit! Our online application pre-approves you for a lease or auto loan.
- Schedule A Test Drive! Book an appointment with us online – take a new vehicle out for a spin at your convenience.
- What's My Trade-In Worth? Find out what your pre-owned vehicle is worth before coming to Kingsway Honda.
- Request More Information. Get more information about the new vehicle you are interested in.
All this can be done in the comfort of your home or office - taking the stress out of your decision!
Destination Auto provides this translation application as a service to citizens. As some of the information may not translate accurately, please confirm all information before making any decisions based upon it.
Vehicle Dimensions (mm)
2012 Honda CR-Z 6MT
|Max Power||91 KW 122 HP|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Drive Wheels||Front Wheel Drive|
2011 Honda CR-Z Road Test Review
|The new CR-Z combines the stylish sportiness of the now classic CRX with the fuel-efficiency and environmental stewardship of the frugal but frumpy original Insight. (Photo: Honda)|
For 2011, Honda is returning to that concept, but with a twist––a gasoline/electric hybrid powertrain. This makes CR-Z the first truly sporty hybrid two-seater. A taut suspension system, quick steering, and the first six-speed manual transmission ever fitted to a hybrid automobile round out the package.
Honda has more history here, the first hybrid ever sold in the North America was a Honda two-seater called Insight. Yes, Insight beat Prius to market, but HD DVD beat Blu-Ray to market too, and we all saw how that turned out. The CR-Z however,
|The CR-Z is hardly short on looks. (Photo: Honda)|
A two-seat hybrid sports coupe though? Does it really work?
In a word, yes.
When it comes to agility, Hondas always shine. They’re quick off the line and smoothly tenacious through the corners. This one absolutely exhibits those traits. The six-speed manual shifts crisply, has relatively short throws and clutch take-up is absolutely perfect. On a winding road, when piloted by a proficient driver, a CR-Z can be tough to keep up with. The 1.5-litre inline four produces 112
|A roomy interior, but just for two. (Photo: Honda)|
That doesn’t add up, right?
Because the peak output for the CR-Z’s gasoline engine and electric motor occur at significantly different RPM ranges, the combined rating for horsepower and the combined rating for torque take into account the unique RPM when each peak occurs. Thus, the combined power numbers do not represent the simple addition of the peak numbers for the gasoline engine and electric motor. This is why the 112
|The CR-V instrument panel shows a veritable light show of activity that changes colour depending on drive mode. (Photo: Honda)|
Inside the 2011 Honda CR-Z, the instrument panel has all the controls conveniently grouped around the three-spoke tilt and telescoping steering wheel. The display is pleasing to the eye and uses colour to reflect which of the three available modes the car is driving in.
Press the sport button, CR-Z’s steering gets a bit quicker, the throttle response is sharper and the electric motor kicks in a bit harder. To reflect this, the inner ring of the tachometer glows red to let you know you’re about to be starting something. In the Econ mode, the ring glows green, as long as you’re driving frugally.
|Surprisingly there's plenty of room for cargo. (Photo: Honda)|
At its base price of $24,885, CR-Z standard features include Vehicle Stability Assist, a 360-watt audio system with seven speakers––including a subwoofer–– plus auxiliary input and USB connection, Bluetooth, automatic climate control, power windows and door locks, remote entry, cruise control, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and HID headlights.
|Honda's built the first true hybrid sports coupe, and should be commended. (Photo: Honda)|
If there’s anything to knock about the CR-Z, it’s the 6.0L/100km combined city/highway fuel economy rating (5.3 with the automatic). The Prius is rated at 3.8 city/highway, and the CR-Z’s larger Civic Hybrid and (ironically) Insight siblings drop into the mid to low 4s. A number of other cars routinely outperform the CR-Z in this regard too. However, few offer the style, sophistication, fun and outright sportiness of Honda’s latest two-seater. And, it is the only hybrid two-seater available with a six-speed manual transmission.
With the 2011 Honda CR-Z, you'll be (somewhat) frugal with style.
- Seating: 2 passengers
- Audio system with AM/FM radio, CD player
(reads MP3 format)
- 12V in front
- Front reading lights
- Illuminated driver and passenger vanity
- Service interval indicator
- External temperature
- Luxury trim: alloy look on dashboard
- Cargo area cover
- Front driver seat : sports ; details:
manual height, front passenger seat :
- Vehicle speed proportional power
- Ventilation system with cabin filter
- Rear view mirror
- Tinted glass
- Full floor console with open storage
- Fuel consumption(L/100km) : city= 6.5 ;
highway= 5.3 ; combined= 6.0 ;
- 7 speakers
- Remote audio controls: steering wheel
- Cruise control
- Cargo area light
- Main dashboard display
- Trip computer: includes avg speed, avg
fuel econ, current fuel econ and fuel
- Carpet floor mats
- Seat upholstery: cloth
- Multi-function steering wheel ; includes
height adjustment and telescopic
- Cupholders in front row
- Air conditioning with automatic control
- Rear window with defroster and
- Front power windows with 1 express
- Secondary power: 114 hp and 107 lb ft
- Audio Connectivity: AUX jack and USB
- Roof antenna
- Pearl paint
- Windshield wipers with variable
- Doors: driver and passenger : front
- Front fog lights
- Driver and passenger door mirror:
heated, body colour, power adjustable
with indicator lights
- Spare wheel: spacesaver with steel rim
- Remote control trunk/hatch release
- Electronic traction control (via ABS &
- Electric power info: battery type:
nickel metal hydride, battery voltage
- Fuel: electric and/or unleaded
- Transmission: 6-speed manual ; incl.
shifter on floor
- Front-wheel drive
- Emissions data: CO2: 2,861 kg/yr
- Fuel system: multi-point injection
- Independent front strut suspension with
stabilizer bar and coil springs,
semi-independent rear torsion beam
suspension with coil springs
- Hill holder
- Powertrain type : hybrid
- 4 disc brakes (2 ventilated)
- Painted front and rear bumpers
- Headlights: Xenon with projector beam
- Daytime running lights
- Remote keyless power locks ; speed
- Intelligent driver and passenger front
- 2 active height adjustable head
restraints for front seats
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) stability
- Brake assist system
- Headlight control with dusk sensor
- Front curtain airbags
- Anti-theft protection
- Front side airbags
- Front seat belts with pre-tensioners for
driver and passenger
- Electronic brake distribution
- Low tire pressure monitor
- External dimensions: overall length
(mm): 4,079, overall width (mm): 1,740,
overall height (mm): 1,394, wheelbase
(mm): 2,435, front track (mm): 1,515,
rear track (mm): 1,500 and curb to curb
turning circle (mm): 10,790
- Cargo capacity(in litres): all seats in
- Fuel tank: 40 litre capacity
- Power: 122 hp @ 6,000 rpm; 122 ft lb of
torque @ 1,000 rpm
- Front and rear alloy wheels: 16"x 6.0"
- Internal dimensions: front headroom
(mm): 938, front hip room (mm): 1,308,
front leg room (mm): 1,085, front
shoulder room (mm): 1,367 and interior
volume (litres): 1,390
- Engine: 1.5L i-VTEC in-line
four-cylinder OHC with VVT
- Front and rear all-season tires 195/55/V
- Weights: published curb weight (kg):
- Charges: Air Conditioning Tax $ 100.00
- HandsFreeLink voice activating system;
- Delivery/freight charge: $ 1,495.00
- Bluetooth ; includes phone connection
- Kingsway Honda
- 368 Kingsway
- Vancouver BC
- V5T 3J6 Canada
Ph: 604-873-3676 Fax: 604-873-6286 Toll-Free:
Live website assistance powered by Real-e-Live People ©