- New Vehicles
- Used Vehicles
- Parts & Accessories
- Service Department
- About Us
We have also had the motto: 'Quality Vehicles, Quality Dealer, It’s that simple!'. Well it seems Honda Canada thinks the same:
Our dealership was one of only 8 dealers from Western Canada (and 2 in Metro Vancouver) that earned the prestigious Honda Quality Dealer (Q Dealer) award for 2011. Earning this award means our dealership met or exceeded important standards for achieving customer satisfaction set by Honda Canada Inc.
Quality dealers are, in effect, chosen by our customers, since the feedback that our customers provide helps determine who Honda’s Q Dealers are. Q Dealer status is based on our ability to exceed customer’s expectations in the areas of:
- The new Honda vehicle purchase experience
- Quality of work performed by our Service Department
- Above average customer satisfaction ratings
- Our customers' willingness to recommend us to friends & family
- Ability to meet other Honda Canada performance standards
The standards that Honda Canada Inc. has set are extremely high and difficult to achieve and we believe this award belongs to our staff for their hard work and dedication in providing service to our customers that is beyond their expectations.
We are proud of this distinction and look forward to providing you with an exceptional level of Quality Dealer service on your next visit to our dealership.
Destination Auto provides this translation application as a service to citizens. As some of the information may not translate accurately, please confirm all information before making any decisions based upon it.
If you are having trouble connecting to our Real-e-Live People Service here are a couple of reasons why you could be experiencing difficulty.
- You do not have the Free Macromedia Flash player installed on you computer.
- Your computer is blocking the little pop-up window that our live staff person uses to talk to you.
Get the Free Macromedia Flash Player
If you do not have the Free Macromedia Flash player installed on your computer click on the link (button) below to download it now. Please install the Free Player and then try clicking the Staff Online button once again.
Windows XP Users - Turn Off Your Pop-Up Blocker
The Pop-up Blocker, new to Internet Explorer in Windows XP SP2, can prevent most unwanted pop-up windows from appearing. The Pop-up Blocker is supposed to be smart enough to not block pop-up windows that you open deliberately by clicking a link, however, it still may be blocking the pop-up.
When a pop-up ad is blocked, you'll see a notification in the Information Bar, which is also new to Internet Explorer. When you click the Information Bar, you'll have access to the pop-up blocker settings that let you view the pop-up or configure other options.
1. When visiting a website if you notice the following information bar appear, Internet Explorer is letting you know that it has blocked a popup.
2. Simply click the Information bar and select Temporarily Allow Popups.
3. Now your Information bar should notify you that popups are being temporarily allowed and you may click on the link that will launch the new window or popup.
What if no information bar appears?
To turn off Pop-up Blocker, On the Tools menu, point to Pop-up Blocker, and put your cursor over "Turn Off Pop-up Blocker"
Internet Explorer Tools menu
Select "Turn Off Pop-up Blocker"
This will allow all pop-up windows. If you wish, you may re-enable the pop-up blocking when you are finished with the Real-e-Live People service. Just repeat the process above and click "Turn On Pop-up Blocker".
How To Turn Off Pop-Up Blocker with Google Toolbar
The Google Popup Blocker can be told to remember our site so pop-up windows are allowed to launch. This information is stored on your computer in what's known as a "whitelist" (as opposed to a "blacklist"). The Popup Blocker uses the whitelist to turn itself off when you visit sites whose popups you would like to see.
To add a site to your whitelist, press the Popup Blocker button. The button text will change to read "Allow site popups," indicating that the Popup Blocker is disabled on our site.
If the Popup Blocker is preventing a new window from opening, you can always let a new window open from a "blocked" site by holding down the Ctrl key while you click on a link.
How To Turn Off Pop-Up Blocker with Yahoo Toolbar
- Click the Pop-Up Blocker menu
- Select "Enable Pop-Up Blocker"
- If the checkmark was present, Pop-Up Blocker is now off. If the checkmark was not present, Pop-Up blocker is now enabled.
- Kingsway Honda
- 368 Kingsway
- Vancouver BC
- V5T 3J6 Canada
Ph: 604-873-3676 Fax: 604-873-6286 Toll-Free:
Live website assistance powered by Real-e-Live People ©