Kingsway Honda Vancouver is looking to ADD more outgoing, energetic and forward-thinking Automotive Sales Advisors!
Why Kingsway Honda?
- We offer a competitive professional, progressive and dedicated management team that would like to see YOU excel in your career.
- Unique in-house sales foundation training - that's correct, in-house training to provide you the absolute best knowledge about this ever-changing industry!
- Competitive Pay Plans, Benefits, and overall outgoing team environment!
We are ultimately looking for:
- Someone who is willing to consistently promote, contribute and build our guest and referral network.
- Someone recognized as the social
- Maintain the absolute HIGHEST regard in overall guest experience and satisfaction throughout the sales process:
- Conducting meet and greets
- Arranging vehicle test drives
- Responding to all inquiries
- Negotiating prices in an effective and professional manner.
- An individual who is great explaining complex and often technical information with our guests - also being able to maintain working knowledge of all vehicle products, pricing, accessories, etc.
Your nice to haves for this role:
- Strong articulation for working with complex information (negotiation, financial deals, sales, etc.)
- Always be open for continuous growth and learning!
- Possess previous automotive sales experience.
- Strong articulation for working out prices and finance deals for sales and negotiation processes.
- Strong English writing and verbal skills; second language is an asset.
- Valid B.C. Driver License and ability to provide Driver's Abstract.
- Valid VSA license preferred but not mandatory.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Destination Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer.