Journeyman Automotive Technician
Kingsway Honda Vancouver is looking for an experienced and fully licensed Journeyman Automotive Technician to join their group!
The ideal candidate must display a positive can-do attitude and have excellent communication skills while providing the ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure! If you have relatable experience with our Honda brand specifically-great! If not, any previous Automotive Technician dealership experience is an asset.
If interested, we ask all candidates to please submit your application to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the subject line "Journeyman Automotive Technician - Kingsway Honda Vancouver"
- Serve clients efficiently to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Perform duties as outlined on repair orders and discuss status with service advisors.
- Diagnose and report existing conditions, and additional repairs (safety or service) to the appropriate parties.
- Document and record all findings accurately and to standards and communicate with Service Advisor.
- Road test vehicle(s) as required to identify concerns and ensure quality control.
- Remain updated on product knowledge, manufacturer updates, bulletins and recalls, and technical knowledge.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Be a Licensed (Red Seal) Journeyman Technician.
- Related Honda brand experience is an asset.
- Be open to perform 4 x 10 shift work
- Previous dealership experience is an asset, relatable to the Honda brand if possible.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
- Capable of dead lifting a minimum 50 lbs.
- Strong computer skills (including MS Office suite); experience with CDK and X-Time is an asset.
- Valid BC Driver's License, with a clean driver's abstract.
Destination Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer.