Junior Parts Advisor
Are you looking to take the next step in your career within the automotive industry!?
Kingsway Honda Vancouver would like to present YOU with the opportunity to be our next Junior Parts Advisor! As the Junior Parts Advisor, you will be responsible for providing price quotations, checking inventory for product availability, verifying parts prices and coordinating amongst other sales and service departments for inventory needs.
What Destination Kingsway Honda can provide you:
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Employee focused executive team interested in your success.
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Long term and accelerated career opportunities!
What you'll be doing:
- Assist all customers in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner; ensuring a high level of service to all internal and external customers.
- Advise customers on substitution or modification of parts, if identical replacement is not available.
- Examine returned parts for defects; exchange defective parts, and process refunds.
Your nice to haves for this role:
- Always motivated, energetic and have excellent people skills!
- You genuinely like to chat with people and make connections.
- Would like to ultimately GROW and DEVELOP a career within the Parts Department.
- Actively looking for the right opportunity to be apart of a dedicated and 'tight-knit' team.
- No experience necessary, we will provide you with the right tools to be successful!
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.