Kingsway Honda Vancouver currently has an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Receptionist to join our growing team. Do you have a passion for building a career within the automotive industry? We are always looking for brilliant people to join our dynamic team and contribute to a better car ownership experience.
What Kingsway Honda Vancouver can provide you:
- Dynamic, collaborative and team oriented culture.
- Generous compensation structure.
- Competitive Group Health Benefits Program.
- Training and Development support.
- Career advancement opportunities - Your Journey Begins Here!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Answer all incoming calls quickly and in a courteous and professional manner.
- Serve as first impression of the dealership for the purpose of greeting and directing all visitors, including clients, customers and vendors.
- Communicate with inquirers, visitors and vendors in a professional, friendly and effective manner.
- Record data in customer tracking system and prepare weekly reports on potential customers.
- Administrative tasks including word processing, input data to update certain computerized files.
- Light housekeeping in customer lounge as required.
- Performs other tasks and duties, as required by management.
What We're Looking For:
- Prior dealership experience is an asset.
- Passion for customer service. You enjoy talking with them, identifying their needs, ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Driven to succeed, self-starter, with a strong work ethic.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, coachable and open to continuous learning and development.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Experience with Honda E-Biz, One-Eighty, Carproof, Inforstream, and CDK and X-Time is an asset.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.