Sales Lot Manager
Kingsway Honda Vancouver is looking for a passionate, driven, organized and welcoming Sales Lot Manager individual who will embrace our Sales Lot and Sales Team!
This is a path that would be ideal for an individual who is looking to advance their career in the automotive industry now and continue to grow in the years to come!
Kingsway Honda Vancouver Advantage:
- Competitive Group Health Benefits Program.
- Training and Development support.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Fun, collaborative and team-oriented culture.
- Generous compensation structure.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide coaching, leadership, and guidance throughout the Lot Attendant staff.
o Conduct performance reviews with lot staff
o Source and help with the onboarding process
- Liaise with Sales and Service department to coordinate overall functionality of inventory.
- Refresh new and used vehicle line-ups as required by Sales Department
o Ensure all demo vehicles are well maintained
- Manage and oversee lock up and keys of vehicles.
- Manage promotional material for showroom vehicles.
- Assist and prepare vehicles for delivery.
What we need from you:
- Must have proven leadership ability to engage and motivate a dynamic team.
o Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Ability to be flexible and response to changing priorities.
- Must hold a valid BC Driver's License and a clean driver's abstract.
- Ability to operate automatic and manual shift vehicles.
- Be able to work shifts, which may include weekends.
- Have a strong passion for customer service and high quality control standards.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, coachable and open to continuous learning and development.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.