Kingsway Honda Vancouver currently has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join our growing team. Do you have a passion for building a career within the automotive industry? We are always looking for brilliant people to join our dynamic team and contribute to a better car ownership experience.
- Competitive and above market compensation rates!
- Focused executive team interested in your success.
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, employee assistance program, etc.
- Long term and accelerated career opportunities!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Acquiring and maintaining new and pre-owned inventory levels for the dealership.
- Initiating dealership projects and driving processes and success beyond established organizational standards.
- Collaborate with Sales Management team to implement and create monthly strategies in order to achieve Sales Department goals.
- Inspire, motivate, and engage employee commitment to an established and proven process.
o Take the time to train, develop and enlist employee support.
o Engage and establish solid relationships that positively impact employees and the group.
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an automotive managerial role.
- Ability to understand, quickly react and motivate yourself and others to adapt in a changing environment.
- Ability to utilize your skill set to autonomously make decisions that positively impact the business.
- You are a self-confident individual that can enliven, engage and positivity impact those around you.
- You are the ultimate motivating team and organization developer!
- Ability to persuade others in an empathetic and congenial manner.
- Have a strong acumen when it comes to goal achievement, big or small!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. English fluency is required, ability to speak 2nd language (Mandarin/Cantonese) is an asset.
- Coachable and open to continuous learning and development.
- Valid VSA License preferred but not mandatory.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.