Service Lot Attendant
Destination Kingsway Honda currently has an exciting opportunity for a Service Lot Attendant to join the team!
• Dynamic, collaborative and team oriented culture.
• Generous compensation structure.
• Competitive Group Health Benefits Program.
• Training and Development support.
• Career advancement opportunities.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Valet park customer vehicles on arrival, and retrieve from valet parked areas as necessary
• Manage lock up and keys of vehicles.
• Manage promotional material for showroom vehicles.
• Serve clients efficiently to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
• Assist in delivering vehicles to final destination, as required.
• Refresh new and used vehicle line-ups as required by the sales team; ensure all demo vehicles are well maintained.
• Inspect and report any damage to lot vehicles to management.
• Arrange movement of inventory.
What We're Looking For:
• Ability to operate automatic and manual shift vehicles.
• Valid BC Driver's License, able to provide a driver's abstract.
• Enjoys working in a team environment.
• Be able to work shifts, which may include weekends.
• Passion for customer service and high quality control standards.
• Driven to succeed, self-starter, with a strong work ethic.
• Highly organized, detail oriented, coachable and open to continuous learning and development.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.