Did you know that in the span of 3 years Destination Auto Group has DOUBLED in size? We are a proudly owned and operated family auto group since 1983 and we aren't finished growing just yet!
Are you currently working in the automotive industry and looking to make a change in your role?
Kingsway Honda Vancouver is looking for an individual (a.k.a YOU) to join our Appointment Coordinator team!
This role would be ideal for an individual who is looking to either excel their customer service skills OR maybe an individual who wish to re-direct their career.
Why Kingsway Honda?
- We offer a competitive professional, progressive and dedicated management team that would like to see YOU excel in your career.
- Unique in-house sales foundation training - that's correct, in-house training to provide you the absolute best knowledge about this everchanging industry!
- Competitive Pay Plans, Benefits, and overall outgoing team environment!
What we need from you:
- Previous dealership and appointment booking experience is preferred.
- Self-motivated, independent and a team player with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with other 2nd languages is an asset.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask, prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with ADP/CDK and X-Time is an asset.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.