Collision Repairs | ICBC Claims
Unfortunately, accidents do happen. We understand it can be difficult to deal with a collision and want to make the process for restoring your vehicle to pre-accident condition easy and straightforward. You made no compromise on quality when you bought your Honda, why compromise on repair? Entrust your vehicle's repair work to the quality Honda dealer that you know.
Just call our ICBC CLAIMS LINE (604) 879 5239 and we will be happy to help you!
Your Collision Repair Resource in Burnaby and Vancouver
It sometimes happens, a bit more than the rubber has hit the road, and now you need to find a collision repair team in Burnaby or Vancouver. Well, not to fear, you have arrived at the right place. Our team is committed to taking care of you and your vehicle as if it was our own, and this team consists of factory-trained technicians with decades of collective experience just waiting to get to work.
The collision repair centre here at Destination Kingsway Honda is one of the very best near Burnaby or Vancouver, with technology that is up to date with the latest Honda offers. No matter how serious the damage, you can rely on us to get you back on the road again sooner. Add to that our commitment to using authentic OEM Honda parts, and you have a collision repair team right here that has earned its spot as one of Burnaby and Vancouver’s most trusted collision repair teams.
What to do if you are in a collision:
- Stop your vehicle if it is clear, safe and legal.
- Move the vehicle out of the travelled roadway, if it is clear, safe and legal.
- Turn off the ignitions of the cars involved.
- Make a first aid check of all persons involved in the accident.
- Call the police and, if necessary, emergency medical services.
- Mark the scene of the accident with flares or retro reflective triangles.
- Gather the names of all persons in the motor vehicles and people who witnessed the accident.
- Document the vehicles' direction of travel, traffic patterns, date, time and weather conditions.
- Ask to see the other driver's license and write down the number.
- Exchange insurance company information. DO NOT discuss "fault" or make statements about the accident to anyone but the police.
- Get a copy of the police report of the accident.
Get in touch with our ICBC CLAIMS LINE: (604) 879-5239.