Apprentice Automotive Technician
Destination Kingsway Honda currently has an exciting opportunity for a 1st or 2nd year Automotive Apprentice Technician to join our growing team. Do you have a passion for building a career within the automotive industry? We are always looking for brilliant people to join our dynamic team and contribute to a better car ownership experience.
• Dynamic, collaborative and team oriented culture.
• Generous compensation structure.
• Competitive Group Health Benefits Program.
• Training and Development support.
• Career advancement opportunities.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Be assigned tasks relating to general repair and maintenance functions including -brakes, tires, suspensions, electrical, hitches, etc. of primarily Honda vehicles.
• Examining the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
• Remain up-to-date on product knowledge, manufacturer updates, technical knowledge, bulletins and recalls.
• Comply with and ensure all inspections and paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
What We're Looking For:
• Must have completed 1st or 2nd year of apprenticeship training
• Have a valid and clean British Columbia driver's license.
• Be willing to follow policies and procedures as outlined in the operation of the Fixed Operations Department.
• Be available to perform shift work (including Saturdays).
• Be committed to consistently delivering high quality level of customer service.
• Experience in a dealership setting is considered an asset.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "email@example.com".
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.