Our care for the community is reflected in the long-term partnerships we have established with a number of charities, foundations and NGOs, including:
- Aga Khan Development Network (World Partnership Golf Tournament and World Partnership Walk)
- Make a Wish Foundation
- Toyota Evergreen Learning Grounds
- Weekend to End Breast Cancer
- BC Senior Games
- BC Professional Fire Fighters
- BC Women's Foundation
- Family Services of Greater Vancouver
- Vancouver Police Department (Domestic Violence, Evolution in Policing; Women in Policing)
- Vancouver Rape Relief and Women's Shelter
- Vancouver Society of Children's Centres
- Harmony Arts Festival
- Mount Pleasant Community Centre
- Broadway Youth Resource Centre
- Burnaby Christmas Bureau
- Burnaby Food Bank
- Bowen Island Children's Festival
- Operation Red Nose North Shore
- North Shore Triathlon Club
- Many community children's schools, sports teams and associations.
We recognize that many of our stores are located in your neighborhoods. This underscores our shared interest in ensuring our environment is kept clean, safe, and sustainable. We are therefore meticulous in our pursuit of waste recycling programs, and use of materials that are environmentally safe. We also seek to be early adopters of class-leading vehicle technology programs that aim to improve fuel efficiency and reduce carbon monoxide and other harmful emissions. Furthermore, we are pursuing best efforts for our future new dealership facilities to be LEED Certified, drastically reducing our carbon footprint and lowering our energy requirements.
At Destination Auto Group, we believe that our choices reflect our commitments and values; we hope you do too. Visit your neighborhood Destination dealership, and prepare to be inspired.