2014 Honda CR-V Review
5 Reasons Why You Gotta Love the 2014 Honda CR-V
Experience a blend of safety, luxury, and practical features in the all-new 2014 Honda CR-V. The Honda CR-V is ranked as the best-selling compact crossover utility vehicle in the SUV market. With friendly features and a clever design, the 2014 Honda CR-V is an impeccable vehicle that caters to the needs of everyone. Here are 5 reasons why you would love to get the 2014 Honda CR-V!
1. Comfortable Interior - There is no doubt that the 2014 Honda CR-V is the top choice for growing families. The 2014 CR-V delivers a new versatile interior design with easy fold-down seats, and over 2000 litres of cargo space. The comfortable interior also makes travelling and road-trips more enjoyable for everyone on board. Like the previous models, it has a luxury inspired interior design that offers soft yet durable seating materials, with heated luxury front seats on all trim levels.
2. Safety Features - The 2014 CR-V commits to provide all passengers with the highest level of safety standards. Each trim level comes with features such as electronic stability control, ABS with brake assist, front and side airbags, a rearview camera, and an occupant position detection system. Along with the wide range of safety features, the CR-V also comes with Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH), meaning a simple and secure installation of compatible child safety seats. Additionally, the 2014 CR-V has earned a 5-star safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's New Car Assessment Program for frontal and side impact testing.
3. Beautiful Exterior - The exterior of the CR-V is strategically designed to complement the luxurious interior. The 2014 Honda CR-V is substantially larger with a more rugged look and a lower roof than previous models. It has a sophisticated appearance with deep body lines and a strong three-bar grille. Unmistakably, the new CR-V fulfills the design specification standards of a luxury SUV.
4. Performance and Fuel Efficiency - The 2014 Honda CR-V continues its exceptional grade of performance and fuel efficiency. It possesses a 5-speed 2.4-litre 4-cylinder automatic engine capable of 185 horsepower and 163 pound-feet of torque. Complementing its excellent engine, it also received an estimated EPA- fuel economy ranging from 23 mpg in the city to 31 mpg on the highway, averaging 26 mpg.
5. High Resale Value - As awarded by the Kelley Blue Book, the 2014 Honda CR-V has secured a spot in the top 10 vehicles with the highest resale value. This essentially means a CR-V is a wise investment because it will retain the highest percentage of its original suggested retail price.
Want to test drive the all-new 2014 Honda CR-V? Simply book a test-drive today at our Vancouver dealership for new or used cars on sale. Give us a call at (604) 873-3676 or visit us at 368 Kingsway in Vancouver, BC for more information on the all-new 2014 Honda CR-V. We can't wait to see you at Kingsway Honda in Vancouver!